1. In a bowl, add 130g of the COOK at HOME mix, ¾ cup of water (180ml), 2 tbsp. olive oil and mix well.
2. Add the ground meat and knead well.
3. Shape the mixture into patties of your preferred size, and bake as usual.
4. In a bowl, add the potatoes cut in large cubes. Add the olive oil (80ml), the mustard, the spices, the garlic, juice and zest of a lemon, salt, pepper and mix.
5. Place the potatoes in a baking pan and pour over about ¾ cup of water (200ml).
6. Place the patties over the potatoes, cover the pan and cook over medium heat for about 30’.
• 1 kg mixed ground meat (50% beef – 50% pork)
• 130g COOK at HOME mix for fluffy patties
• 180ml water (¾ cup)
• 2 tbsp. olive oil
• 1,5kg potatoes
• 80ml olive oil (about 1/3 cup –for the potatoes)
• 2 tbsp. mustard
• 1 tbsp. oregano
• 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary
• 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
• 1 lemon
• 200ml water for the potatoes (about ¾ cup)
• Salt – pepper
Tip: For even juicier patties, replace 1/3 of the water with freshly grated tomatoes.