1. Wash the potatoes well, cut in half and dry well with a paper towel.
2. In a deep pan, melt the butter and sauté the baby potatoes until well browned all over.
3. Preheat oven to 180° C.
4. In a roasting pan, place the potatoes and the drumsticks.
5. Pour over all the COOK at HOME cooking sauce and mix well.
6. 6. Cook for 45’-50’, until the chicken & the potatoes are tender.
• 10 chicken drumsticks
• 1 COOK at HOME cooking sauce for BBQ roast chicken
• 1 kg baby potatoes
• 60g butter
Tip: For perfectly caramelized chicken, keep a minimum of the sauce and spread it 10 minutes before removing from the oven.